Apply to Judge
Judging at the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2018 is a great way to share your knowledge and experience. At the same time you, will have the opportunity to hear business initiatives from all types of industries, enhance your profile, network and celebrate with the Finalists and Winners!
"I found judging at the awards to be both worthwhile and enlightening. The whole event is exceptionally well organised, you meet and work with great people, it’s a great networking opportunity and you also learn a great deal- I am looking forward to the next time”
Oliver James, Director, DJLearning
As a judge your role is to:
- Hear first-hand from other professionals (in your judging category) representing a range of organisations, from blue chip to start-up, sharing some of the latest business ideas and initiatives.
- Use your knowledge and experience to assess entries both online and from face to face presentations – giving you the opportunity to learn, ask questions and clarify important elements
- Provide scores and written comments to entrants – which go on to make up part of their feedback reports, helping them continuously improve their customer experience
Being a judge enables you to:
- meet and directly question the finalists about their entry
- network with the other judges and finalists at the Awards Finals and Ceremony
- attend the Awards Ceremony
- access the Awards Judge Logo and a Promotional Card for your use in e.g. your email signatures, on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Be included on the "meet the judges" webpage with your personal profile and company logo and within the awards e-Brochure provided to all attendees
- have your judge profile included in our weekly "meet the judges" email that has a 60,000 distribution - with average opens of 10,000
- have your judge profile tweeted to over 8,000 followers plus a post on Linkedin across more than 100,000 connections
- submit contributions to Customer Experience Magazine (almost 45,000 subscribers)
- discuss being involved in our conference for the relevant Awards which will be held post awards
- discuss setting up a webinar of a relevant topic for our clients and yours
What do I need to qualify as a judge?
We are looking for a diverse team of Judges with a range of knowledge, skills to provide category judging panels with a robust mix of and business expertise.
Therefore, we are looking for applicants who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Have knowledge, skills and/or experience in a variety of business disciplines
- Have substantial business experience
- Hold a relevant business qualification or belong to a relevant academic establishment e.g. a business school
- Have judged at business awards before
- Have a passion for the delivery of exceptional business performance
So, if this sounds like you, please send in your CV/profile to email@example.com in order to apply to be a judge at the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2018.
Please note: If you have judged at one of our awards before, you will not be required to send another copy of your CV.
Please send an email saying you are interested.
There is a fee of £289.00 plus VAT for judging at these awards.