About the Awards
The UK Complaint Handling Awards is an exciting daytime event created to recognise and celebrate the organisations, teams and individuals who are achieving excellence in managing consumer complaints.
A vehicle for sharing best practice, the awards enable the organisations who enter to promote continuous improvement, learning and personal development.
Through the option of open finalist presentations awards attendees are able to learn how other organisations are improving and building on their customer experience with the use of digital insight and innovations.
- Entry Deadline: 17th November 2017
- Finalists Announced: 24th November 2017
- Awards Finals: 22nd February 2018
- Venue: Park Plaza Riverbank, London
* Please be aware that only Judges can pose questions to the Finalists.