Once you have completed the details below and paid the entry fee, we will email you our official entry form for the UK Complaint Handling Awards 2018.
Remember the entry deadline is Friday 13th October 2017
- Fill out all sections of the form below
- Additional entries in more categories will increase your chance of winning
- Make your payment
- Receive your official entry form(s)
- Entry Deadline: Friday 13th October 2017
- Finalists Announced: Wednesday 1st November 2017
- Awards Finals: Thursday 22nd February 2018
The early bird entry offer of £259.00 +VAT is available until midnight 8th September 2017.
The standard fee will be £299.00 +VAT. Each entry into an industry or discipline category enables you to submit one entry into people people category for £139.00 + VAT.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Choose the category(ies) you wish to enter – your company may enter as many categories as you wish.
- You can also submit an initiative into more than one category to maximise your chances of winning!
- Complete all the sections of the form below, clearly stating the category and contact details for your entry.
- Make your payment.
- Receive the official entry form.
- Complete and submit your official entry form(s) by the entry submission deadline specified.
Payment for entries is to be made by credit/debit card. A full VAT receipt will be issued to you by email. Payment is processed by PayPal. You will be directed through to the PayPal payment screen. You will have the option to checkout using the guest checkout service. Alternatively, you can pay using your PayPal account if you wish.
If you require an invoice, please email a copy of a purchase order to email@example.com
Please include your payment terms.
We ask that you state the full company name and the name of the person who requested the purchase order for clarification purposes. We may be able to raise a pro forma purchase order for you which will be subject to approval. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this option further.
Once your entry has been processed it is subject to the awards terms and conditions. Please click the link for full details of this policy. Please take particular note of the cancellation policy.
Please note you have 14 days in which you can cancel as per the Cancellation policy.
No refunds will be given within 30 days of the date of entries closing or the awards finals.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Awards International Ltd Acacia Farm, Lower Road, Royston, Herts SG8 0EE | Company Number: 6707388